Contact Sheri: Sheri@AddLifeRetreat.com
Director – Sheri Yohe, Raw Food Chef Instructor and Health Educator
Educated at Living Light Culinary Arts Institute, Fort Bragg, California
Located 30 minutes from Malacatos,
South of Loja Ecuador
Newly constructed building Gorgeous Views
Retreat Center is Fenced and Gated Hostel style lodging with all new
mattresses, pillows and sheets Hot Showers
Filtered Drinking Water
• Want to start eating healthier but don't know where to start
• Are feeling stressed out and fatigued
• Are constantly battling blood sugar issues or are pre-diabetic
• Have recently been diagnosed with an illness or condition and need to address your diet
• Feel overwhelmed at just the thought of trying to live a healthier lifestyle - it all seems
so difficult, expensive, and time consuming!
• If you would like to learn cancer prevention recipes
• Have just recovered from a chronic illness and want to prevent this illness from returning
by boosting your immune system
• Are feeling burned out, stressed, and feel like you can't keep it together
• 3 Meals per day – all delicious, health enhancing foods
o Gluten-free, anti-inflammatory, easy to digest, vegetarian food – You will not go away hungry!
o Organic foods grown in our organic gardens
o Daily fresh juices and garden smoothies
o Healthy cooked and raw food
o Probiotic rich, cultured foods and drinks
o Fresh sprouts
• Daily stretching classes
• Guided hiking to local waterfalls
• Large trampoline at the waterfall pavilion ...
• Inversion Table
• Small indoor exercise trampoline
• Relaxed schedule that will increase your energy and guide you to a healthier lifestyle
while you enjoy a peaceful retreat
• Food preparation classes to aid you in your health journey
• Simple, motivational health presentations
• Inspiring videos available
• Rest periods or quiet reading/reflection times
*Participation in all aspects of this program are optional
Casual, comfortable clothing for temperatures approximately 60F (16C) – 85F (29C)
Sleepwear, comfortable walking shoes, walking stick, Sun hat, water bottle, insect repellent and insect bite ointment.
Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste ...
Your favorite pillow if you have one (pillows are provided here), pens/pencils, document folder to hold recipe handouts.
Hand Soap, Towels, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets